Calvary Coastline COVID-19 Protocol
The following health and safety guidelines are set forth for all in-person services during the current COVID-19 pandemic. As leadership, we are called to watch for your well being, while also providing the option to congregate in a safe space, with a comprehensive protocol set in place.
Hence, the following guidelines must be followed in order to promote the health and safety of the brothers, sisters and children of our church, Failure to follow the protocol can risk losing the ability for all to meet as a congregation. Please remember that there are people in our church with underlying health conditions, with young children, and/or with family members who are high risk individuals. Let's all abide by these guidelines as a church family and exhibit Christ's love to one another.
Therefore, we HIGHLY encourage you to follow these guidelines, and to motivate others to do the same.
Coastline’s general guidelines are divided in four main sections:
1. General Church Guidelines
● If, to the best of your knowledge, you have been exposed to someone who has COVID within the past week, PLEASE STAY HOME and watch our 10:30 a.m. live stream service.
● If you are experiencing, or have experienced in the last 7 days any flu-like symptom (fever, cough, shortness of breath), PLEASE STAY HOME and watch our 10:30 a.m. live stream service.
● If you have an underlying medical condition, please consult with your doctor before attending. If you are advised it is in your best interest to not congregate, PLEASE STAY HOME and watch our 10:30 a.m. live stream service.
● If you have traveled to or from an international location in the last 14 days, PLEASE STAY HOME and watch our 10:30 a.m. live stream service.
2. Sunday Worship Guidelines
● Masks are required for anyone in the meeting area (MedReach parking lot) over 2 years old. If you are choosing to tailgate from your vehicle area, you are not required to wear masks; however, practice wisdom when interacting with members outside of your immediate family.
○ If there are any medical conditions which prevent you from wearing masks, please let the leadership know in advance so that we can arrange a comfortable place to participate in service from.
● Upon arrival, we encourage you to come to the check-in desk (see available signs), where you will be provided chairs for your group. Masks and other supplies will be available at this location. Once provided your chairs, you are welcome to sit anywhere in the open-seating area. Please be mindful of others when choosing a location to settle at.
● Please practice social distancing when entering and exiting the meeting area (MedReach parking lot). No handshakes, fist bumps or hugs.
● We encourage you to bring your own hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes; however we will have these supplies available. We encourage everyone to sanitize hands after entering the meeting area (MedReach parking lot) and after any interaction with others.
● Restrooms will be open inside the MedReach building. Follow appropriate social distancing practices when waiting to use the facilities.
3. Sunday Ministries
● To prevent the possibility of spread, there will be no Hospitality ministry available. If tailgating, you are welcome to bring snacks, but we discourage the sharing of food outside of your family members
● For the safety of our families, the Children’s/Baby Ministry will not be available. We are encouraging families to worship and sit together. Children will need to stay at their own family table/area. Also, we encourage families to bring your own kid´s activities (tablets, coloring sheets, books, etc.)
● Besides the requirement for masks, all servants are required to wear disposable gloves (will be available upon arrival) during setup and teardown, in order to minimize the contact to common surfaces, and prevent spread.